Thursday, November 3, 2016

Only A United Church Can Reach A Divided World - Pastor Joey Burns (10.30.2016)



Isaiah 6:4-8 / John 20:21 (KJV)
And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.
Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.



"When it comes to denominations and politics; all they do is divide people."

"We can't come to church with each other and go home and talk about everybody... we can't come to church and worship like we do and go out in the world and live like the devil... we have to be a living example of Jesus Christ. We are a representative of our church and of Jesus Christ."

"There are people who don't like you just because you're a Christian but that doesn't mean you have to change who you are."

"Don't close your ears when the house is shaking around you! Don't close your ears when God's voice is speaking to you!"

"The church of Jesus Christ is victorious today! It's alive today! And it's moving forward in unity!"

"Every denomination is to be united because our faith and our Savior unites us!"

"We live in a time today where the sins of the flesh have made their way into the house of God! That's not God's will! It's not God's will for us to be in a state of immoral being!"

"God is not finished with us yet! God is still on the throne!"

"The hope of the world, the hope of society today, is Jesus Christ!"

-- Joey Burns












No comments:

Post a Comment