Friday, September 23, 2016

Deliverance From My Mess - Pastor Joey Burns (09.21.2016)

Jonah 2:1-9

Then Jonah prayed unto the Lord his God out of the fish's belly,
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the Lord, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
For thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all thy billows and thy waves passed over me.
Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O Lord my God.
When my soul fainted within me I remembered the Lord: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.



"No matter what mess you find yourself in the good news is Jesus wants to have an encounter with you! He wants to help you! He wants to change your life!"

"There's places we get ourselves into and we can't help ourselves and rescue ourselves. It takes Jesus Christ!"

"He is able to bring deliverance right in the middle of the mess you might be in!"

"In our lives it's so important we call upon God for help; He's just one prayer away."

"The God we serve exceeds expectations!"

"No matter where you are remember the Lord sees you, He knows where you are and He has compassion. He is long suffering! His mercy and grace extends to us in our life."

"Nobody is too far away from God that He can't reach."

- Joey Burns





"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."
Psalm 34:19





"There is power in our praise!"


But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the Lord.
10 And the Lord spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.
Jonah 2:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment