Sunday, August 21, 2016

How Could He Forget - Associate Pastor Brad Stevens (08.21.2016)

Isaiah 49:14-16 (KJV)
14 But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.






"God is able to replenish and restore for His people."

"There's never been a living soul not accounted for in the eyes of God, so how can He forget you?"

"Even though the world is a mess, it doesn't change who God is and His plans for His people."

"Don't allow the things of this world to cause you to give up."

"It's no time to be down trodden, it's not time to portray a life of being defeated, it's not time to walk around like that as a child of God."
- Brad Stevens 
























No comments:

Post a Comment